Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Half term activities-chessington adventure park 26 Oct 11


Dinner at my favorite Korean restaurant and had my spare ribs soup rice, it's warm me up, nice!!



Halloween Theme



Kaka very happy








Chessington adventure park



Half term activities 1st station: chessington adventure park, it's a bit cold and raining on that day, but we had lots of fun. Afterward went to my favorite Korean restaurant, it warm me up immediately, I had spare ribs soup rice share with kids and Simon had spicy spare ribs soup rice. Yum Yum, simple but nice!!









0 comments on "Half term activities-chessington adventure park 26 Oct 11"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More about Michelle's life

 

Happy Michelle Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez