Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

1st time Check up experience!!


How coincident!! Couple of my friends pregnancy too…..thanks them gave me valuable information. I remember 1st time I went to visit private doctor to check up. Oh!! It’s not a good experience for me. When I saw doctor, she ask me when is my last period, I told her is around end of July, she try to push me remember the exactly day, Oh My God!! I forgot!! Then she scanned the baby for me, from the screen she told me, 1) from the size of the baby (Look like a black bean can’t really saw the baby) is not match my period time that I told, she said baby may have problem. 2) Maybe 宫外孕, Jesus!! What is that? 3) Probably I forgot my exactly period day. Thus, she called me back to check up after a weeks. During that weeks I’m so worry and scary. Thanks God I back to check up, she said baby fine, I felt better. But for the 1st 3 months baby in an unstable stage, so I took really care of myself, ate healthy food, quit alcohol, avoid 2nd hand smoke, less night activates….try to relax myself, hope baby health. Baby expect due date will be 21 May 07, GOLDEN PIG Baby.

0 comments on "1st time Check up experience!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More about Michelle's life

 

Happy Michelle Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez