Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Feeling of Pregnancy!!


Let’s go back last 6 months, when I realized I pregnancy, I can’t believe it, it’s hard to describe my feeling only one word, I’m happy, worry and felt lonely, coz I just back from Canada, parents went to vacation, Simon not beside me, he back to UK new start his career and planning for our new life, I’m asking myself is it a good time having baby? 2006, I seem ride a roller coaster lot of things happen around me. But I believe baby is a gift from God, God must bless me. Fortunately, during that period I under good look after from my parents, and friends support. I try to be a HAPPY pregnancy woman didn’t think too much.

0 comments on "Feeling of Pregnancy!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More about Michelle's life

 

Happy Michelle Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez