Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Start!!


How’s my UK life, I can describe is simple and health life, I try getting use to it. For the baby I think is good. But 1st month for some reason I really upset, feel lonely, lost of direction and confidence. But it’s past tense, 2007 hope its new start for me and Simon, we try to start our new life in UK, fresh up ourselves, plan ahead, wishes everything run smoothly. All the best Yeah!!

3 January 07, it’s 1st time I met midwife and check up at Chrisp Street Health Centre. Just 8 mins walk from home, it’s convenience for me, and it’s good care for pregnancy woman in UK. I can receive free prescription, free care from midwife and GP, free milk, also free dental care, that’s not bad, Simon pay lots of tax, I enjoy the benefit whaha……His role so heavy, he responsible look after me and family, planning ahead of our future. “Baby said: Daddy I love you, give you a big kiss and hug!!”

0 comments on "New Start!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More about Michelle's life

 

Happy Michelle Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez