Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

UK I'm coming!!



December, I achieved 4 months pregnancy, everything felt so great, no more morning sickness, start to gain weight, baby in a stable stage, thus I planned went to UK back with Simon, I need him support and massage my back whaha……

07 December 06,UK I"m coming, luckily I met my friend Anita at the airport hk airport, she went to UK as well, same flight with me, she help me carried some stuff and talk with me on the plane. Thanks GOD!! For 12 hours flight, arrived to UK finally 08 December 06, for the 1st sight Simon saw me at the airport, he shock of my abdomen. He does not get used to it whaha….Then we back home for rest its 7:00a.m, after we wake up around 2:00a.m we went to local Café took an English breakfast, and went shopping at Oxford Street, China town…..it’s full of Christmas atmosphere, lots of peoples busy on Christmas shopping, UK is better then I expected.

0 comments on "UK I'm coming!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More about Michelle's life

 

Happy Michelle Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez