Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Welcome to my BLOG!!



Today is 09 Feb 07, Cloudy 4C in London, this is the 1st time I take action to write my Blog hehe….the most motivate me to write a Blog is I want mark down some special memory that I having my 1st baby hehe……that’s unique experience in my whole life, inside me is my baby, belong me. Amazing!!

I’m 6 months pregnancy already, from appearance, I can called a 大肚婆, my abdomen getting bigger. I can feel my baby kicking me everyday, but not hurt, feeling so great, I can tell is WONDERFUL experience, Yeah!!

0 comments on "Welcome to my BLOG!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More about Michelle's life

 

Happy Michelle Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez